The Luxus Group & The Schmidt Investment Group are pleased to announce an upcoming exclusive event hosted at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton on November 23rd, 2015.
Please join us as Carrie Doll reflects in a candid conversation with Anne McLellan, Former Deputy Prime Minister, on her life, her career and the changing political landscape.
- 4:15 pm Wine, Appetizers & Networking
- 5:00 pm Welcome
- 5:15 pm Fireside Chat with Carrie & Anne
- 6:15 pm Closing Remarks
Tickets are limited and can be purchased for $50 each until November 18th, 2015.
Please contact Kathryn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (780) 467-5521 to reserve your spot.
About The Hon. A. Anne McLellan P.C., O.C.
Following a distinguished career in federal politics (1993-2006), including a term as Deputy Prime Minister, Anne joined Bennett Jones as Senior Advisor, Canadian & International Strategic Planning.
While holding numerous board appointments, Anne also received a number of distinct honours including:
- Officer of the Order of Canada (2009) – recognized for “her leadership and dedication as a politician and law professor and for her contributions as a community volunteer”
- Alberta Order of Excellence (2013) – the Province’s highest honour
- Named Dalhousie University’s seventh chancellor (2015)
To learn more about this fascinating woman, please visit Anne McLellan and join us on November 23rd, 2015.